This week, I need to:
- Survive the Primary program tomorrow (that second verse of “Tell Me the Stories of Jesus” always gets mingled with the third verse for some reason–and if I sing it wrong, all of the kids do, too!)
- Write a talk for (hopefully) one of my children to give during Primary tomorrow (as of this evening, they were all refusing)
- Sew two mermaid costumes before Halloween (already cut out, thank goodness)
- Find top hat, bow tie, and white gloves for Zack’s magician costume (switched from Herbie, THANK GOODNESS)
- Decide if I’m going to orchestra or book club on Tuesday (need to read the book first)
- Figure out what we can do to make Stan’s birthday on Wednesday extra-special (because he wants to skip it)
- Wrap Stan’s birthday presents (already have one; considering letting the kids each get him something from the dollar store)
- Make something delicious for my wonderful neighbor whose birthday is also on Wednesday (I’m her visiting teacher)
- Go on field trip Wednesday with Eden’s class
- Pay property taxes (ugh) on time so we don’t have to pay a late fee (happened a couple of years ago)
- Renew tabs for both cars (double ugh)
- Buy Halloween candy
- Make dentist appointments (just kidding–I already did that)
- Instead, take kids to dentist office on Saturday for the Halloween candy buy-back: $2 a pound!
- Oh–we still need to go to the pumpkin patch! (Not to mention carve them). Man, when are we going to do that?
Where did October go?